Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Untold Reason Y we R in Iraq!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member lpd05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Untold Reason Y we R in Iraq!

    I agree we shouldn't pull out all at once. But I do believe it is time to start reducing troop numbers in Iraq. In defense of the White House, one reporter the other night said that the plans in 2006 and 2007 were to reduce troop numbers.

    I want to avoid a political debate, though I don't mind a political discussion. burrhead and greencrest are licking their chops about right now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

    "State in '08"


  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Untold Reason Y we R in Iraq!

    I agree that was a very good article and very informative. However, I'm sure there are those who will continue with the political rhetoric because after all it does serve their purpose even if its not in the best overrall interest of the U.S.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •